The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Poll Update

There is only ONE DAY left to vote for the poll topic: Do you think Howler is tricking us by acting nice? Here are the votes so far:
Definitly!
4 (50%)
Totally
0 (0%)
Yeah
1 (12%)
I guess
3 (37%)

The poll topic: How much do you like this blog? Has 17 days left to vote. So if you want to change your vote, or if you haven't voted yet, then you still have some time. Here are the votes for the poll so far:
LOVE IT
9 (69%)
It's awesome
4 (30%)
It's good
0 (0%)
It's okay
1 (7%)

Here is a hint about what the next blog will be (you will get to vote as many times as you want!):
It is about something being better. Oh, I almost forgot, if you have any suggestions for a poll topic, then tell me in a comment. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!