The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'M GOING MISSING ON ECOBUDDIES!

I AM GOING MISSING ON ECOBUDDIES ON MONDAY! This will explain everything...
Here is what Nachoz Rule posted:
sigh jelly bean team don't you remember about burglar could you just care about your blog less because ecobuddies is in grave danger with burglar's hands on it we must save it together thats the easuest way to do it signing off ~Nachoz Rule...

Here is what Spider 880 posted:
I agree with Nachoz. Comba, you're sounding more like you want fame and fortune than you want peace. I have a blog, but I don't advetise like crazy.

Then I posted this:
You all have REALLY offended me. I do not want fame and fortune, I want buddies to see what the Jellybean Team thinks by going to my blog. BY THE WAY, SPIDER 880, I CARE MORE ABOUT ECOBUDDIES THAN MY BLOG, I will say just one more thing, I think Detective Viper's disguise is... HOWLER!
And since you all have offended me greatly I will go missing from Ecobuddies since I'm so ashamed of so many things, I want to be alone, I will only go on Ecobuddies for a little bit, I you find me, then I will stop hiding.
I will go missing on Monday; Spider 880 and nachoz Rule, I do care more about Ecobuddies, and I'm NOT going missing for attention. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!


Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi jellybean team this is feather2 and i luv reading yor blog i will read it everyday when i can to keep all the news about burgler and howler and what yor team is doing. Keep up the very good blog work from feather2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you feather 2. We would love to hear more about what you think. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any new stuff ??? hmm im gonna discover more things about burglar if i can

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't post anything new until someone finds me. I might post some things though. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!