The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

BYE BYE FOREVER BURGLAR!

The party was AWESOME! It was so much fun! Everyone who banished him got 700 coins! And we even got to interview Detective Viper! Check out what Detective Viper said on Pesto's blog (It also has a link to the post):

WE CAUGHT HIM! A Note From Viper!



WOW! We finally caught BURGLAR and sent him to pirate island! At long last, he cannot steal all of our stuff!I am so thrilled with all of our EcoBuddies agents! It is simply amazing!

We had a huge party after catching BURGLAR and celebrated. I also revealed my hidden secret that I actually am the HALLOWEEN HOWLER in disguise.

This is why I had to become the HOWLER: You see, after we put BURGLAR in the time machine I got news that BURGLAR was using the machine to steal jewels and gold from the past and the future. I knew when I heard this that we would have to break BURGLAR out of jail in order to trap him and stop him forever. I then befriended him as the HOWLER and discovered his great fear of bats when he met my daughters Zelda and Zida. As soon as he saw their bat noses and scaly wings he fell over with fright and started to cry.

Anyhow, we have stopped him no doubt. I am thrilled with your progress as agents!

Adios!

Detective Viper

Here's what Pesod and I said in a comment:
Comba womba's Body Guard, Pesod said...

It was great, when Comba and I saw the look on BURGLAR's face we were laughing so hard! It was really fun, Comba and I even got to interview Detective Viper. We asked him several questions about BURGLAR and if there were going to be any other criminals. He said that there was this other criminal that was WORSE than BURGLAR! He said his name was Garby or something like that.

Comba womba and the Jellybean Team said...

It was awesome! I think the best part was when we all had to say "Banish BURGLAR" five times. Then he started crying and Constable Mcgruff said that he was sending him to Pirate Island. And all the sudden, BURGLAR disappeared! When Pesod and I interviewed Detective Viper, we asked him if he could take us to Pirate Island. But he said that it is coming soon! The Jellybean Team thinks that Pirate Island is where that builder is drilling a new tunnel, in the lounge. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cool huh?
    By the way, I'm letting people cohse what the next poll should be, and remember, you can vvote as many times as ytou want. Just tell me in a comment what you want the new poll to be. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jellybean team, it is me bluebell, i hav the flu and had to go to the docter durin the party so I cold not be there. i cryed i was so sad and now the bergler has been caut. :'(
    I am sad. lets meet tomerow and plan how to cach the new guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, tonight at 7:00 PM (EST) in Winding Woods. I hope you feel better! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy and paste this in the box that you type a website in it's an awesome picture:
    https://kingsisle.hs.llnwd.net/e1/4028809d187afe9801187b0015010003/8ad6a4041aa7b7bd011ac6dc24b005fc/8ad6a4041b790501011ba36a88d605d2/8ad6a4041bdadc96011bdb8fe955005c/8ad6a404245cbbdd012472332db773db/8ad6a40424763b4b01247cf43a2003ff_1.gif

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!!!!!!!! its the queen fuzzbally

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!