The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BAT PARTY TOMORROW!

Is tomorrow the day burglar will finally be caught? Maybe, Detective Viper is inviting BURGLAR to the party tomorrow at 7:00 PM (EST). Since everyone will be dressed up as a bat, BURGLAR will be scared out of Ecobuddies forever, since he is afraid of bats. The WHOLE Jellybean Team will be there for one of the greatest moments of Ecobuddies history forever! Here is what I said on Pesto's Blog:
Hey, Detective Viper, the WHOLE Jellybean Team will be there. We can't wait to catch BURGLAR and that is what The Plan was! All the agents will be there. I think the Ecobuddies owners should make a jail and Constable Mcgruff could own it. I have may ideas for the Ecobuddies owners. I would love to tell them all to Pesto and Violet, but, every time I try to talk to Pesto and Violet by posting a comment, they never respond, so that's what I'm worried about. So please just give me a chance and listen Pesto and Violet, please:)

(I'm you're biggest fan Pesto!)
Comba out, SHAZAM!!!

I hope you all can make it, Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!