The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy news and sad news

Hey guys! I'm the very first king of Ecobuddies ! It's awesome!

And here are the sad news:
I might shut down my blog like upatnight . Because nobody posts comments anymore and nobody reads my blog anymore!:( :(

I will just wait and see if people post comments or do something with my blog.

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

7 comments:

  1. ahhh dont shut down your blog! it is awsom!
    from, Snafu

    ReplyDelete
  2. U NO TELL T THEM WHO IS THE VERY FIRST QUEEN !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Comba! Prof Walrus here. When do you want to do your interview? I came on at the time you suggested but you weren't on. Email me to let me know when you would like the interview and your coins. And yes, we will have a royal party for you and fuzzbally!
    Email me at: support@ecobuddies.com ok? Use the contact form on the EcoBuddies website because that goes to me right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, Comba here. Thanks guys! And by the way Prof. Walrus, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it , it's just that I was VERY busy! I will try to email you, but I'm afraid that it is to late for us to interview, is it? Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And about the royal party...
    When is it? Post it on the blog! I can't wait! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prof. Walrus, I have an Email, but I never really use it, so, could we just do the interview through my blog in comments? Comba out, SHAZAM!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!