The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

The find my New Funny Gadgets Contest!

My new and funny gadgets are all around the blog. But you have to spot the new ones on the blog. But I will tell you where some are, at the bottom of the screen there are two new pictures with something hilarious at the top of each of them! After you find all of the new gadgets tell me in a comment how many there are, where they are, and what they are. The first two people to post the comment with all the right qualifications get to met the whole Jellybean Team including me at a party at my house on Ecobuddies! Make sure you name the ones that I told you about. If you don't know what gadgets are, then too bad! Just kidding! Gadgets are things like polls or the list of links of my favorite blogs and websites, they could even be pictures- Hint: that's what all of the new gadgets are. The contest starts October 9th, 2009 at 12:00 am (PST time). The contest ends at 6:00 pm (PST time). We will announce the winners October 10th. But the time of the party will be told to the winners October 11th, good luck! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!