The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

COMBA WOMBA FOUND AND SAVED BY BLUEBELL AND PESOD

Thank you Pesod and Bluebell for finding me (and fuzzbally for being part of the search party)! You made me feel a lot better! Here's what Pesod announced on Pesto's Blog:

COMBA WOMBA WAS FOUND TODAY!

Bluebell, fuzzbally, and I made a search party to find Comba, and we did! Fuzzbally went to Winding Woods, but Bluebell and I went to the Pandas International Hut and found him. After we found him we told him to just have a talk with us. After the talk, Comba felt A LOT better! Then we discussed a TOP SECRET plan that the Jellybean Team is unfolding. The Plan will stop all of our troubles (except the fact if Howler is tricking us or not)! The Plan will unfold tomorrow at 7:00 EST.

And thank you everyone for trying to find Comba. When Comba saw how everyone was worried, he felt a lot better and he felt like people actually cared about him. So Comba promised that he would never run away again!

Thank you everyone for trying to find me, Pesod and Blubell told me how much everyone missed me, I thought nobody would really care since Spider 880 said that. But I forgive Spider 880, and I hope we could be friends. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!