The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, October 09, 2009

Everyone gets to go to the party!

EVERYONE GETS TO GO TO THE PARTY! Meet me, upatnight, piichu, my body guard Pesod, and agent Sunoop. Then, all the party members will be friends with me so you can go to my house on Ecobuddies, and party on! Meet the whole team on October 17th, 2009, at 4pm (Pacific Standard Time) you can ask your parents what time to get on if you don't live in the Pacific Time Zone (I actually live in the Eastern Time Zone). Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh and jelly bean team remember about burglar don't talk about howler know he is nice we just need to catch burglar again sigh why does he have to escape anyway i know howler is nice because zida is nice zida is my buddy i know howler is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we should still arrest Howler for letting the BURGLAR free, we will never forget that! And besides are we just going to let him get away with that? Are we just going to be bossed around by Howler and BURGLAR, because he could be tricking us! They will think that they can get away with anything if we don't arrest Howler! I made the Jellybean Team for a reason: To protect and help Ecobuddies, and that's what we're going to do! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!