The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Somebody help me!!

One of my greatest friends onEcobuddies (fuzzbally) is really mad at me for standing up for Ecobuddies and testifying that THEMINION is fake!! Can we alljust start all over and be friends?!?! Fuzzbally, please rejoin The Jellybean Team!! Pesto says that THEMINION is a fake the REAL Minion is; The Minion!!


~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Its ok. I just was REAL MAD about what you said. Im still in thee jellybean team. right? Thanks alot! - Yours Turly, Fuzzbally

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!