The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I AM VERY UPSET!!!!!!

I hear that piggers, dan dan dan dan, and LAX111 were saying that they would go on The Minion's side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you all do that to Comba AND Ecobuddies?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!? I am VERY upset!! You all betrayed Ecobuddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have a VERY good explaination why you all did this treason, post it in a comment.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pesod

8 comments:

  1. hey Pesod, I'm gogogama you said im part of the jellybean team? Am I? Oh & Burglette on jnscinga's blog is actually me! MUAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm i was never evil at first i was because was acting but i will never betrade u guys i will not make ur felling down ps im dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im piggers bro drake97 she wanted to no whr the lair was to ruin thr plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im mad no one listens to me i said i was going on there side to find out where comba womba is and when all theses bad things were going to start Im not commiting treason If u say i am then well .... mabey i should go on the evil side .. If u think i shouldnt give me a good reason

    Piggers :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piggers i think it's a great idea to know what they are up to and pretending to be on their side I don't think you should go on the evil side you should stay on the good side i think your idea is brilliant to find out where comba womba is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O thx im not sure who you are but Thankyou for understanding

    Piggers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Srry if i was rude or over reacting i was a lil mad

    piggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. piggers u werent over reacting he was comba they can go on the bad side if they want to!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!