The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A FAKE MINION ON PESTO'S BLOG!!!!!!!!

Whoever made a fake Minion on Pesot's BLog needs to stop!!!!!! The Minion is serious!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not about playing games!!!!!!!! I could tell it wan't THE REAL Minion because it said," THEMINION" when his username is," The Minion"! So don't think about being a fake Minion!!!! Because we can figure out who did it. If your'e wondering what it said it said this:
Hello BURGLAR this is THEMINION i will save you from your sister meet me at the juice bar at Seven oh clock eastern standard timeand BURGLETTE, you eat WAY to much junk food. Sincerely, THEMINION




I bet you all can tell its fake too.



Anyways, piggers, I think it would be best if we stick to the plan and not join The Minion's side. KK? Because The Minion ansers to nobody except BURGLAR.

~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

11 comments:

  1. that was really WIERD because The Minion had to make a new account so he made THEMINION...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ppls! GUESS WHAT THEMINION is real! ( believe it or not) LOL i know! I told pesto that there was a fake minion called THEMINION and he said it was real! WOW sorry Comba i thought you were right too,
    peace out!
    drake97

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! me too drake! i asked too and jube jube and pesto said it was real. WOW
    piggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. fake? it's the real minion comba! The Minion made a new account! 'cause ppl keeep loggin on to his account! P.S i'm gogogama (pesod's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  5. comba its me drake can i join the jellybean team plz u guys r so kool i want to join ill help u catch the fake minions

    ReplyDelete
  6. comba u c whr it says me telling u theminion is reaL my sister went on my email and wrote that im so mad at her i gotta change my password but read my other comment about the jellybean team

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey comba ur right i am a huge fan of this blog im glad ur bac why did minion steal u in the first place hmmm i wonder well anyway glad ur bac peace []ut drake97

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok whos using my account the person said this hey ppls! GUESS WHAT THEMINION is real! ( believe it or not) LOL i know! I told pesto that there was a fake minion called THEMINION and he said it was real! WOW sorry Comba i thought you were right too,
    peace out!
    drake97 i dont say ppls and i say peace []ut so please stop using my account its not nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. hEY ITS THE REAL PIGGERS who ever is pretending to be me plz stop and Drake i dint log into ur account thanks for making me seem like the bad person :(

    Drakes sister piggers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hye its piggers again b/c of pppl pretending to be me i will now use my google account so look for the red piggers above each post plz who ever is pretending to me plz stop its really hurting me and my freinds b/c they dont no if im fake or real .. Who ever did this step into my shoes and see how this would effect you b/c im sure you wouldnot like it either
    PLz stop
    Piggers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piggers again who ever wrote

    March 12, 2010 2:56 PM
    drake97 said...
    hey ppls! GUESS WHAT THEMINION is real! ( believe it or not) LOL i know! I told pesto that there was a fake minion called THEMINION and he said it was real! WOW sorry Comba i thought you were right too,
    peace out!
    drake97

    March 12, 2010 6:28 PM
    piggers said...
    yeah! me too drake! i asked too and jube jube and pesto said it was real. WOW
    piggers

    March 12, 2010 6:30 PM is fake drake is my bro and we never commuicate on blogs so who ever did it im not mad i just want it to stop

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!