The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE MINION DID NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY STOP MAKING FAKE MINION'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Minion's REAl username is: The Minion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP LYING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETRAYED ECOBUDDIES BY MAKING FAKE MINIONS! JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN PESTO DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRYING IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES ANYBODY CARE ANYMORE?!?!?! DOES ANYONE STILL THINK THAT The Minion DID NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT?! People are just saying that so people will think THEIR fake minion is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THATS IT, I'M QUITING MY BLOG AND ECOBUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ECOBUDDIES ISNT THE SAME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL PEOEL DO IS MAKE FAKE CRIMINALS WHEN I'M TRYING TO CATCH REAL ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. FINE I QUIT THE JELLYBEAN TEAM! UR JUST MEAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. comba im tired of the fake minions too we no there not real and we can tell thrs only one real minion so all the fakes stop coming on ok ur making us all mad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of fake bad guys too. Everyone always thinks the fake ones r real and i always have to tell them they r fake they do not do ANYTHING but pertand to be bad guys. And now only SOME ppl no who the REAL bad guys r. Ecobuddies needs the bad guys to leave so then hopefully the fake ones will go away. We need jail that no one can get out of. Undestructable. And if any of the moderators read this change eco buddies back to normal like hav tiki islands back to normal and hav NO bad guys and let the buddies play in PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if u dont the pop girls r outie.
    sodas- pop34&pop43

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEYY DRAKE I MADE A FAKE MINION CALLED MASTERMINION I DID IT TO CONFUSE THE BAD GUYS SO YEAH.... IM SORRRY IF THE JELLY BEAN TEAM ARE ANGRY I JSUT WANTED TO HELP BUT THE HAMSTERCATCHER AND BUNNY CATCHER ARE NOT MINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Comba, It is Pesto. I wanted to let you and your readers know that the comment on the EcoBuddies blog from me was not made by me, but someone pretending to be me. Let's spread the word that no one should be impersonating someone else on a blog ok guys? This is dangerous and not allowed.

    Also, in terms of people pretending to be new bad guys, like The Minion, I think although this is frustrating it is also pretty flattering Comba that so many people are using your idea. I wonder if there is a creative way we can make all these Minions and Burgler's super fun!

    Shazam, Pesto

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys piggers wasnt on my email account i thought she was but she wasnt instead thrs a fake me and her i want the fake drake and piggers to stop writing but my sister wasnt on my email ok instead thr a fake me and her ok i want u to stop being mean to piggers she didnt do anything

    ReplyDelete
  7. jciinga u can hav that minion if u r going to do good things like catch bad people so u kep using him ull need him kk peace []ut! drake97

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww comba dont quit eb! ppl can mean but ur here to stay everyones tired of ppl like that but we should just report them or ignore them :) i hope u dont quit ecobuddies it wouldnt b the same without u!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!