The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A DAY OF FUN ON ECOBUDDIES

Those were pictures of stuff I made ( most of them were stuff that im going to use soon)




I have had so much fun today on Ecobuddies!! Ecobuddies is truly the best website I have ever played or been on!!!!!!!! Go to ecobuddies.com!!!!!!!!! It's the best! I tell all my friends and family about it! Then they tell their friends!!!!!! I tell SO many people about Ecobuddies! You gusy should too!!! Here are soem pictures of  what I have been doing today:

6 comments:

  1. Bling-bling with TeamBlingOfEcobuddiesMarch 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM

    Oooh... Whoopsey daisy :) sorry dude i thought u were a dansel in distress cuz you got kidnapped :) again.. Whoopsey daisy...
    Chaching $$$
    Bling-bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe my name is spider on hre but im a girl and spider sounds sorta boyish lol peace out (luv yor blog jellybeans)

    ReplyDelete
  3. comba u have a virtual pet from bunnyherolabs! i do too for my blog (which isn't on pesto's bblog) so can i interview YOU for my blog?
    if so' its gonna be at saturday march 20 2010 at 3:00 PST from gogogama

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey comba since im an agent i need to b in disguise right

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!