The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

A wonderful idea!

When I was looking at the Ecobuddies Blog, I came up with this awesome idea for Pesto to use on Ecobuddies. Since I didn't get to do anything while I was the King of Ecobuddies, I asked if Pesto could use this wonderful idea I came up with! Right now I'm still waiting for a response, but here is what I said on the Ecobuddies Blog:

Hey, Pesto! You should give an award to the best buddy on Ecobuddies! It should be like The Noble Peace Prize and you should award it to a buddy often. And the prize should be like an exclusive medal that you can wear on Ecobuddies to show everyone that you won the Ecobuddies Peace Prize-or maybe, because I made it up, The Comba Peace Prize!:), and the buddy should win about 10000 coins. PLEASE use this idea because my ideas are NEVER used! PLEASE Pesto! I'm your biggest fan! If anyone agrees that we should have it, then post that you do in a comment to convince Pesto. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

As The First King of Ecobudies, I declare this an Ecobuddies tradition! But it won't be official until Pesto approves it and updates it and makes the medal. But while we wait for Pesto's approval, I will do it on my blog; starting, NOW! I encourage you all to support this idea like I said in the comment.

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

1 comment:

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!