The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Jellybean Team's newest agent

The Jellybean Team's newest agent is... Pacman! This is what Pacman said in our interview:
Thank you so much Comba, for letting me be an agent! I am so thankful for you letting me be a Jellybean Team agent! I've always wanted to be one, and now I am! You rock Comba!

Thank you, Pacman! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Comba womba and the Jellybean TeamNovember 8, 2009 at 8:16 AM

    Yes you are an agent, Fuzz! Remember when I made you one? Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ya but u didint do the thing like u did with Pacman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you would say that. I didn't have a blog when I made you a Jellybean Team agent. But I promise that I will make one about for you on my blog. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey comba you made me an agent and i not complaining that i didnt get in the blog but ive never done any assignments or anything like that.

    p.s. it still would be cool if you mentioned me though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, could anybody tell me how to put your picture next to the stuff you post in your comments

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!