The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I need a poll!

If anybody has any poll ideas, then PLEASE tell me in a comment! I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to tell me the new poll, but nobody ever told me any new polls I should have! I asked for new poll ideas for A LONG time because I wanted to see what my blog readers think is important and that should be in a poll. So this is everyone's chance, the first person to give me the poll idea , will win and their idea will be used. IF it is something that the judges think is a good poll, so you still have a chance even if you're the LAST entry! But if you don't win, and the judges thought it was still a good poll, we will use it after the new winning poll is closed. The judges are:
Sunoop
Pesod
Upatnight
Comba Womba (ME)
Piichu

The deadline is November 14, 6:00 PM (EST). You can ask your parents would time would it be in your time zone if it was 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. The judging will begin right after the deadline. And I will announce the winners on the 15th, at 7:00 EST. So start posting poll ideas!

Here are the rules:
It has to be something about Ecobuddies (duh!)
It has to be appropriate
You can only submit one idea
No copying off of other people's ideas
AND OF COURSE, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

10 comments:

  1. By the way, fuzzbally, I am sorry that I didn't say that you were the queen on that post because I was in a rush and I had to go to school, so I didn't have enough time to say that you were the queen. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure we can do the interview here! Also when do you want me to give you your coins? I need you to be online on EcoBuddies to transfer them to you.

    First question: What is your favorite food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite food is cheesecake. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can give me my coins tomorrow at 7:00 PM (EST). In Winding Woods. Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yor blog lots and maybe a poll on whats yor favorite costume on ecobuds would be cool or whats your favorite car? This is feather2

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i think....... Where is BURGLAR or What is your favorite thing to do in ecobuddies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys I'm very sorry, I need you guys to also say the options for the poll. Comba out SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. opshins for where BURGLAR Is.... Pirate island, Evergreen west, tiki island opshins for whats your favorite thing to do in ecobuddies........................ play games, have partys, make friends have fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, feather2! I need your options for the poll!And have any of you all seen lionface or klucy? Let me know! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!