The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Comba Peace Prize (or, the Ecobuddies Peace Prize)

Many of you are familiar with The Comba Peace Prize (or Th Ecobuddies Peace Prize). Well, I will be giving out the first award RIGHT NOW! The Comba Peace Prize goes to...
Upatnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done upatnight! I chose upatnight because he sacrificed himself to test The Ghost of Muck spell! AND, he made really nice posts about people on his blog. So I thought that upatnight is a really good buddy and deserves to get this wonderful award! So if you see upatnight, then tell him,"You rock upatnight!". You guys will get to vote on the next person to win! You cannot vote for yourself though. Upatnight will be your host for the awards ceremony for the next winner. but Upatnight's award ceremony will be November 21st at 8:00 PM (EST). But keep in mind that Upatnight's award ceremony is the ceremony that celebrates that he won The Comba Peace Prize. He will be the host for the next one since he won the award. Since there hasn't been a winner to be the host yet, I will be the host. I will be the host for every singal one actually, ALONG with the winner of the previous Comba Peace Prize Winner.

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

6 comments:

  1. DJ HAMTA and Professor Walrus will also be attending this wonderful party. Upatnight will also get some coins for being such a great Buddy! This is Pesto by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMBA WOMBA! Sorry, I have not seen you online for soooo long and I was waiting for you and I to meet (this is Professor Walrus btw). OK, these are your questions!

    1. What would you do if you were a king in real life?
    2. What is your favorite food?
    3. What is your favorite sport?
    4. What is your favorite book?
    5. What is your favorite movie?
    6. What is your very favorite game in EcoBuddies?

    Let me know the answers when you can!

    Also I will give you 10,000 coins at the Comba Womba Peace Prize Party!

    Prof. Walrus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would Like to vote for fuzzbally But, you said we cant. So i would vote for.....Hmm....... I think Professor Walrus or fuzzbally!! Also if u cant do those two you can do carmel122 SHAZAM!!! ~fuzzbally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comba womba and the Jellybean TeamNovember 18, 2009 at 4:39 AM

    Hey guys! Thank you SO much for supporting me! By the way Pfof. Walrus, here are my answers:
    1.I would make all of the rules equal for everyone, and I would help ALL poor people.
    2.My favorite food is cheese cake
    3.My favorite sport is basketball!
    4.My favorite book is Captin Underpants!
    5.My favorite movie is Mall Cop
    6.My favorite game on Ecobuddies is Wind Jammers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that book its so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Prof. Walrus, I'm sorry I didn't log on to my blogger account! I was in a rush! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!