The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Great news from The Jellybean Team Agent, Pacman:

After a long, long, meeting with The Jellybean Team, Comba womba let me be the leader of a Jellybean Team Squadron. It is the very first Branch of The Jellybean Team! The branch that I'm in charge of is The Jellybean Team Patrol Agency. Here are The Jellybean Team agents part of The Jellybean Team Patrol Agency (or, the TJTPA) so far:
Sunoop
Pesod
Pacman (me)

And that's it! So we need some more Jellybean Team Agents to volunteer for recruits for the TJTPA. But, not all of The Jellybean Team Agents can join, because we still need some in the TJTDA (The Jellybean Team Detective Agency), which deals with things like The Ghost of Muck. The TJTPA makes sure that everyone is doing what there supposed to do on Ecobuddies. They also make sure that everyone is safe on Ecobuddies. This is a BIG responsibility, so if any one is up for it, then tell us in a comment! You need to convince me that you are a good buddy on Ecobuddies by telling me about times you've been a good buddy.

Thank you, Pacman, Comba out, SHAZAM!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!