The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, January 15, 2010

THE PARTY FOR QUEEN JULIA1 AND KING COMBA WOMBA (ME)

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I had SO much fun!!!!!!!! I won over 4,000 coins!!!! It was GREAT!!! First, PESTO was there, then Prof. Walrus came!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He asked questions, gave out coins, julia1 and I had speeches,  Julia1 and I got interviewed, and so on.


~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I wasnt there. I was at a school thing I had to go. :( I bet u had a blast tho. It sounded like fun.
    sodas- pop34

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow omg i cant believe i missed it! : ( well as long as the king and queen are happy im happy: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK NO OFFENCE BUT U R NOT THE MOST FAMOUS ECOBUDDIE!!! ITS DEFINATLEY PESTO!!! IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT REALLY COMBA???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YA U DID COMBA, IN UR FIRST BLOG POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually a member of Kid Blogger Society and we need more kids like you blogging about Eco-buddies! I think you should join! Its a lot of fun! PROMISE!!!!

    www.kidbloggersocity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey comba and jellybeaners this is eggo and im writing to say you do not suck and pple who say things like that shud totaly stop as it is mean and nasty. I love your blog and your peace prize. cya from eggo

    ReplyDelete
  8. GUYS I DONT KNOW WHO SAID THIS:Comba womba and the Jellybean Team said...

    I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    I AM VERY ANGRY GUYS!! WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO THIS IS! COMBAOUT<SHZAM!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!