The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Friday, January 01, 2010

NEW! Recycle Facts on EB!


Hey guys, it's Comba! I was on EB today, and saw in the clothes wagon that there was a recycling bin, so I clicked it and this came up:

Cool huh? I love Ecobuddies (EB) because it's SO much fun, there is always something going on, it's green, and it's a learning experience!!!!!!!! Ecobuddies is great because at first, I thought going green was weird, and dumb. But now that I've played Ecobuddies, I began to go green!!!!!! With Violet and the awesome Ecobuddies Team, us kids, can have the power to do anything, in fact, we can change the world!!!!!! GO ECOUDDIES!!!!!!! AND GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi can u add my blog to one of your fav plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jellybean team this is apple and i realy like to read pples blogs .i dont know how to make one..yor blog is very cool and also i didnt know about the bin in the wagen so am gonna look for it rite now oh ya HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!