The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

LOTS OF NEWS


Hey guys, I have LOTS of news for you all:
THE MINION HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stole coins and items from every shop in Ecobuddies!11 But then, after I spoke with Queen pop34 and King Champ, they said that we should declare wr aon The mInion's empire. SO the Jellybean Team made The Jellybean Team Ecobuddies Protectors Army Force!!! I know, it has a VERY long name, bu tit was a HUGE army!!!! We had a battle at the castle entrance and Minion and his empire fled!!!!! Rhin1 was a BIG help!! Later, Rhin1 and dan dan dan dan dan, helped me catch Minion and put him in his rightrul place, the geyser hole in the cave geyser (The Jellybean Team Base)!! And rhin1 and dan dan dan dan dan were rewarded for ther courage.


The winner for The Comba Peace Prize was............. MOLLY4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The Comba Peace Prize Awarads Ceremony WAS AWESOME! I had to sing The Ecobuddies Website Anthem since cowma forgot it (LOL)!!!!! Then, after I sang our anthem, we announced the winner, then had an after party in the castle and did the Moonwalk and stuff!!!

~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Guys! can i do a blog on the army? let me kno if i can. blubell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Bluebell, hmm... I'll think about it.

    ~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!