The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

THE JELLYBEAN TEAM'S MOST WANTED

The Jellybean Team's most wanted is...........



We must catch him!!!!! Before he escaped, he said that the aliens will be coming in a few days!!!!!

~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hi jellybean team and comba this is eggo and im vary intersted in watchin for the aliens, aparently they like breakfst stuff (food)like pancakes sirup and therfor maybe even eggos, so please keep a watch for me eggo and my frend who is called pancakemoney as we may be in danger and we mite need protecshun from the aliens over and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it, eggo!!! We do have protection services!!


    ~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the other day I did saw The Minion but i wasn't sure if it was them. I saw them at Winding Woods and they said... "Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Or something like that.
    Over and Out! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are fake minions. Like THE MINION, The minon, the minion, and so on. But the REAL one is The Minion.


    ~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let you know if I see the The Minion on the loose and tell you immediately where he is and stuff like that. I'll keep an eye out for him. So you can count on me.
    -sodas

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is piggers he was on a few days ago at the cave geyser n i need protection from aliens to my name is piggers n my costume is a pig n they might want bacoin fro breakfast plz help

    kookies
    piggers lolz

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!