The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Jellybean Team celebrates a new year for their blog!

Hey guys, the Jellybean Team is celebrating the new year for our blog because we have had this blog since October 7, 2009! And we're all looking forward to another great year full of new things in our blog!!!! Thank you all for reading our blog, we love it to see buddies posting comments and voting in polls and talking about our blog! We would also like to give a BIG thanks to all the wonderful buddies who have been supporting us and our blog ever since it started October 7, 2009. Some of the good buddies who read our blog pretty much everyday and always post comments, and that we thank are: piggers, fuzzbally, Molly4, cowma, and bluebell. Some of the WONDERFUL buddies who have been supporting our blog ever since it started that we would like to give a BIG thanks to are: fuzzbally, Snafu, feather2, and bluebell. I am sorry if I forgot your name in any of these.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

~For the last time in 2009, Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!



May the adventure of 2010 begin............................................ 

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! It's me, petals and I am back!!
    I've just been so busy. Lots of birthdays and holidays have been going around. And my birthday was 12-30-09. I also might make a blog for ecobuddies!!! I'll tell you once I'm finish creating it. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys, if you saw that I said,"I love Miley Cyrus" and,"and beans" then that was my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!