The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is almost New Year's Eve!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I am SO excited about 2010!!! The Jellybean Team is now taking requests for something for us to do (this will only be for a limited time) and you guys can tell me and The Jellybean Team your New Year's Resolution! My New Year's Resolution is TO EAT MORE JELLYBEANS!!! This may be weird, but, that's also a New Year's Resolution for all of you! So, anyway, tell us your New Year's Resolution! The Jellybean Team's New Year's Resolution is to go green, as I said on THE GREEN BUDDIES GROUP blog! And this year, in 2009, we've had more than 47 posts on our blog this year! And we only started our blog in October!!

~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is piggers my new years resoulution is to be betta IN math HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL PEACE OUT

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!