The Jellybean Team's Magic Search Box

Who do you think is creative?

Hi welcome to the Jellybean Team Blog!

This blog has things all about this virtual world called Ecobuddies. It's this awesome and fun website for kids (like me!). If you're a kid, then you should try it out! But, I guess it would be fun for adults too...

Well, anyways, this blog is owned by The Jellybean Team. And me (Comba womba), made this WHOLE blog from scratch!

This is one more thing you need to know: Since I'm Pesto's BIGGEST fan, my catchphrase is,"SHAZAM!!!!"

Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Update!

Hey guys! I visited my grandma ! I gave her hugs for you guys! Thank you all so much! She was really happy to know people are there for her. She's looked fine, and today my mom went with her to a professional to get more help. He said that some more testing will need to be done. And the tumor is too big to get surgery done on, so she will need to have radiation and chemotherapy done everyday. Please keep praying for her!


~Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

4 comments:

  1. the chemotherapy and radiation helps shrink the tumor so they can do surgery
    still praying

    Piggers <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Comba, EcoBuddies is sending lots of hugs to your Grandma! We hope that she feels better very soon! Pesto and Violet and EcoBuddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. im realy glad your gramma is feeling better. I told my mom to and she said having everbudy cheering for her can help lots. so our famly is doing big cheers for your gramma Comba. YA YA YA YA from ecobuddie eggo again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope your Grandma gets better!-Cottoncandy

    ReplyDelete

NO BAD WORDS OR BEING MEAN IF YOU ARE BEING MEAN OR USING BAD WORDS,THEN NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!